Welcome! We are excited to connect with you and look forward to getting to know you.
Our goal is to enhance your student's experience at Paloma Elementary School and support our teachers and staff. By volunteering through the PTO, you can make an impact on your student and meet other parents who are working to make a difference!
Our mission is to provide support and financial resources to enrich and enhance the quality of education for all our Paloma Panthers and to foster relationships among the school, the parents, and the community. We do this through fundraising, fund disbursement, community building, and volunteering.
The PTO can always be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to reach out with questions, concerns, or just to say hello!
Interested in open board positions? Contact us!
- President - Connie Avalos recruiting for 2021-2022
- Vice President - Ilona Lind recruiting for 2021-2022
- Secretary - Amy Rhodes recruiting for 2021-2022
- Treasurer - Ilona Lind recruiting for 2021-2022
- Historian - OPEN
- Director of Fundraising - OPEN
- Co-Directors of Activities - Amy Rhodes & Sandra Losito recruiting for 2021-2022
- Directors of Room Parents - Holly Walker recruiting for 2021-2022
- Director of Community Sponsorship - OPEN
- Director of Volunteers - Susan Gaines recruiting for 2021-2022
- Co-Directors of Spirit Wear - Christina Retana & Rheea Van Rooij recruiting for 2021-2022
- Director of Merchandise - Kim Capezzone
- Director of Communications - Andrew Kennerly recruiting for 2021-2022
- ELAC Liaison Director - Christina Retana recruiting for 2021-2022