Welcome! We are excited to connect with you and look forward to getting to know you.
Our goal is to enhance your student's experience at Paloma Elementary School and support our teachers and staff. By volunteering through the PTO, you can make an impact on your student and meet other parents who are working to make a difference!
Our mission is to provide support and financial resources to enrich and enhance the quality of education for all our Paloma Panthers and to foster relationships among the school, the parents, and the community. We do this through fundraising, fund disbursement, community building, and volunteering.
The PTO can always be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to reach out with questions, concerns, or just to say hello!
Interested in open board positions? Contact us!
- President - Connie Avalos
- Vice President - Ilona Lind
- Secretary - Amy Rhodes
- Treasurer - Ilona Lind
- Historian - Macie Robertson
- Director of Fundraising - OPEN
- Co-Directors of Activities - Amy Rhodes & Sandra Losito
- Directors of Room Parents - Holly Walker
- Director of Community Sponsorship - Katrina Tolentino
- Director of Volunteers - Susan Gaines
- Co-Directors of Spirit Wear - Christina Retana & Rheea Van Rooij
- Director of Merchandise - Kim Capezzone
- Director of Communications - Andrew Kennerly
- ELAC Liaison Director - Christina Retana